Last Updated: April 15th, 2021
In this Policy, “Diane Gombart”, “we”, “us”, and “our” collectively refers to CoachToManage LP.
For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data does not include data from which you cannot be identified (which is referred to simply as data, non-Personal Data, anonymous data, or de-identified data).
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) CoachToManage LP is the data controller and responsible for the Personal Data that we collect or that you provide to us.
You can also contact us in writing at:
- 5 South Charlotte Street
Scotland, EH2 4AN
- United Kingdom
2. The Data We Collect About You And How We Use It
The Personal Data communicated by the User to CoachToManage LP is subject to computer processing and is stored and used by CoachToManage LP for the following purposes:
- Register and manage training orders and provide you with the corresponding services;
- Communicate with Users in order to respond to their requests and requests;
- Manage any complaints and disputes;
- Send the User, after obtaining his express prior agreement, newsletters, information messages and promotional offers.
- Furthermore, when the User visits the Site, browsing data may be collected and processed by CoachToManage LP or by any service provider of its choice for statistical purposes, in order to improve the use of the Site, and in particular to measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits and the User’s journey on the website.
3. How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Information That You Provide to Us
Personal Data that you provide directly to us should be apparent from the context in which you provide it, for example: when you want to contact us for our services, we must collect your name, email address and telephone number.
Information That We Collect Automatically
We use Personal Data that we collect automatically through cookies and action tags. We also use the information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer the Site, and identify visitors to the Site.
5. INFORMATION WE SHARE; DATA TRANSFERS
6. Security Measures
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have taken precautions to ensure the security of your data. The Personal Data you have entered on HTML pages (contact forms) and that is stored by us..
7. Protection of minors
CoachToManage LP does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for our services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us.
8. Data Retention
CoachToManage LP will only keep the User’s Personal Data for a limited period, determined according to the nature of the data in question, and the processing concerned.
On this basis, the User’s Personal Data will be kept for the following periods:
Identification data: 36 months from the last connection;
Order Data: 36 months from date of order;
Bank data: 13 months maximum from their provision;
Prospect data: 12 months from the last activity on the site.
Once these periods have been reached, some of the Personal Data in question may be subject to an archiving procedure for the purposes of accounting management and management of disputes or requisitions, for a period not exceeding the legal requirements in these materials.
9. Your Rights and Choices
Right to Information and access
Right to rectification
You have the right to have any inaccurate Personal Data about you rectified and to have any incomplete Personal Data about you completed.
Right to erasure (right to be ‘forgotten’)
You have the general right to request the erasure of your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- you withdraw your consent to processing and no other legal justification for processing applies;
- We unlawfully processed your Personal Data; and
- erasure is required to comply with a legal obligation that applies to us.
We will proceed to comply with an erasure request under (1) month to answer following the request reception.
Right to restrict processing
You have a right to request to restrict processing of your Personal Data, such as where:
- you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data;
- if you believe processing is unlawful, you may request, instead of requesting erasure, that we restrict the use of unlawfully processed Personal Data;
Right to data portability
Where the legal basis for our processing is your consent, or the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party of, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, you have a right to receive the Personal Data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Right to request access
You also have a right to access information we hold about you. We will endeavour to provide you with details of your Personal Data that we hold or process and to provide this data in a machine-readable form. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us using the details found below.
Right to withdraw consent
Where the legal basis for processing your Personal Data is your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us using the details found below. You can exercise any of the above rights free of charge by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the above rights are subject to limitations and exceptions. We will provide reasons if we are unable to comply with any request for the exercise of your rights.